Información sobre este anuncio
Separate 100 year old casita surrounded by pool and tropical gardens. Consisting of 1 bedroom with 1 king size bed, antiques, and x-large bathroom plus private patio. The Casita shares the kitchen and pool area with the owners and other guests if they are there. The pool area separates the Casita and Main house. It is the most private of all the suites since it sits at the back of the property.
The Carriage House sits at the rear of the property and is surrounded by a walled garden and the pool behind the beautiful Maison Azul main house. Located in the heart of the historic district you are walking distance to restaurants, shopping, museums and parks. The 1 room 1 bath Carriage House shares a kitchen and pool area that sit between it and the main house. The owners may or may not be in the main house. There are 2 other suites in the main house that are available for rent when the owners are away at Christmas and in the summer. It is over 100 years old and overflowing with charm and ambiance. You get the feel of renting a large property without the price tag.
Servicios y zonas comunes
The guest enter through the main house entrance. We have a free covered parking space across the street that is secured.
Atención a los huéspedes
There are only 2 suites available for rent at Maison Azul, unless we are gone on vacation and then there are 3. It is unlikely that all three suites will be booked at once, but it is a possibility. All the suites are at opposite ends of the property so no suite has another bedroom right next to it. This insures privacy for guests. We have guests from all over the world who are very interesting. If there are other guests on the property, generally they are friendly yet respectful of others privacy. We function like a B&B without a complete breakfast, but you are welcome to use the kitchen. I do have breakfast basics like coffee, fruit, cereals, bread, yogurt, butter and marmalade available for clients to serve themselves in the mornings. There are eggs if you would like to fry some. When I am on the property I set it out like a little buffet, but when I am not there they are on the counter and frig for guests to help themselves. Victoria, our maid who is there 3 days a week, will keep a fresh supply of fruit and bread on hand. Fabiola, our other maid, is there on the weekends. We enjoy our guests and if we are on property we are available for any questions or guidance and as little or as much interaction as you desire. I have information packets with my personal recommendations in each room.
We are walking distance to just about everything. I walk to the market almost every day. Parks, festivals and museums are just steps away.
You can walk almost everywhere. The bus system is very good here also so you can also take a bus. Taxis are inexpensive also.
Otros aspectos destacables
You can see our
and are both excellent sources to learn about Merida and what is going on.
Pre-Booking Message - I would really love to host you and have you experience the magic of Maison Azul. The following policies are listed to protect my guests and myself from liability issues. We are pretty easy going here and have never had a serious issue, and I sincerely want to keep it that way.
RENTAL POLICIES & RULES
1. MOST IMPORTANT - PLEASE ALWAYS LOCK THE FRONT DOOR WITH THE SECURITY PAD WHEN YOU LEAVE. Check the door knob to make sure it locked. Because we often have more than one guest on the property. you are required to lock the entrance doors to your rooms when you leave to ensure the safety of your possessions and ours. We have never had anything stolen, but Maison Azul assumes no responsibility for the loss of any personal items. Also, when you lock doors to your room be sure to bolt the bottom and top of the French doors located on the inside of the door, as well as lock the French doors with your key or they will not be secure.
2. We are very kind and respectful people and we expect the same from our guests. Please treat our home as your most valuable and cherished possession. Respect the other guests if there are any on the property by not disturbing the peace.
3. PETS - Clients with pets must receive prior permission from the owners concerning the presence of any pets. The renter agrees to be responsible for any damages caused by their pet.
4. SMOKING - No smoking in the house or covered patio, however outside in the loungers or garden is fine.
5. DRUGS - Absolutely no drugs on the property.
6. UTILITIES - Please turn lights off and air conditioners off when you are not in the house. NEVER leave the A/C on with the doors or windows open. It will ruin the compressor. Electricity is very expensive in Mexico. Wasteful energy use boosts us into a higher rate bracket and we can pay 3x times the normal rate for months.
7. WINDOWS - Please close doors and windows when leaving the property to prevent water damage to your property and ours from sudden heavy rain storms.
8. REFUNDABLE DAMAGE DEPOSIT - If you are booking this reservation through Airbnb, they hold a deposit and automatically refund it if no claims are made. If you lose your keys you will be charged with $40 USD in order to make duplicates. They are hard to make security keys.
9. LIABILITY, TERMS & CONDITIONS - Payment of your rental fee is deemed as full and final acceptance of the terms and conditions for booking a reservation with Maison Azul. By booking a reservation with Maison Azul you agree to indemnify the owners , agents, and employees of Maison Azul against any claim for liability for loss of personal property, personal injury, or death, or any claim whatsoever resulting from your residence or your guests residence at Maison Azul.
Puedes cancelar hasta 7 días antes del viaje y recibir un reembolso del 50 %, más las tarifas de servicio.
Este anfitrión tiene 140 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
My husband, Stan and I, have had property in Mexico for 25 years of one type or another. Presently we have 2 properties. The one on Isla Mujeres is called Magi Azul - Caribe Beach House, and our home in Merida is called Maison Azul - Historic Merida. I am a writer, designer, and property administrator, as well as, a mother and wife. My husband is an investor and entrepreneur. Our daughter, Sophie is a student, book snob and budding author. We love living in the Colonial city of Merida. It is a tropical paradise rich in culture with friendly people, and beautiful architecture.