This charming artist's penthouse 4 bed apt is simple, beautiful, quirky, spacious and bright. Enjoy our rooftop space overlooking the Cathedral, the Dominican Convent, the Caribbean Sea and the panoramic views that spread out over the entire city while still being located in a vibrant side street that is ideal for any guest wishing to stroll around the very epicenter of the cultural beating heart of the UNESCO world heritage site that's world famously known as The Colonial City of Santo Domingo.
Artists, thinkers, writers, students and art lovers!
We have a nice Live/Work studio available to share.
The studio it is a comfortable apartment, huge hall, full of light
3 bedrooms (equipped with double bed, closet, desk, shelves and fan), 2 bathrooms, library with a sofa-bed. Equipped kitchen, 2 balconies and a huge terrace with excellent view to the city and the Caribbean sea. Washer machine. Local phone and wifi connection. Fully furnished with the works of his owners
The rooms are equipped with double bed, closet, desk, shelves and ceiling fan.
So, if you are an artist, thinker, writer or student, and want to found a place to change air in a different environment, you will enjoy the inspirational landscape and the typical Dominican culture. Work in an inspirational place in the center of the old city. In the more vibrant street of the city and vibrant nights
The living room, the kitchen, and the bathroom are fully equipped and to share with other guests
Vitroceramic top stove
All the cookware and the utensils necessary to cook, dishes, glasses, etc…
Couch, seats and cushions
Dining table and chairs
Plastic chairs to use in the balcony
High-Speed Wifi internet connection in all the house
Others accessories at your disposal include:
Iron board with iron
We accept stays of 15 days, but prefer stays longer than 4 weeks.
Atención a los huéspedes
Yoyr host will be available at any time via Airbnb messaging.
There is also a baby cot available upon request.
Otros aspectos destacables
There is a washing machine available.
A user manual is available.
In case you have any troubles, please contact me. I can send you a PDF of the washine machine operating instructions by email.
No hot shower. LOVELY carribean room and lukewarm water temperature for showers.
Please follow the instruction below to a nice stay here.
1. Smoking inside the house or the rooms is strictly forbidden.
2. Animals are not allowed without previous notification.
3. Sure well close the door to the building entrance when entering or leaving the house. The same is true with the iron door of the apartment.
4. You can´t make invitations to other people who are not guests to spend the night without prior authorization
5. Please don’t leave food remains in the open and clean the kitchen after use: in this tropical climate cockroaches, ants and other insects invade the house immediately.
6. If you break something, please tell me so that I can fix or replace it.
7. It is requested that utilities are used in a reasonable manner. Lights, ceiling fans should be turned off when not needed.
8. Important! Drink only bottled water. Avoid tap water and drinking beverages with ice.
The kitchen is fully equipped which would allow for food preparation if desire. Various groceries stores are near by for groceries shopping.
Durante el período del 01 de Septiembre de 2017 - 30 de Noviembre de 2017 la estancia mínima es de 15 noches.
Hi i´m Roxanna, a ceramist. I love cooking, the beach activities and dance until drop of exhaustion. Really!
I´m one of Jehovah´s Witnesses. Also I love travel and share with people from all over the world. Can´t wait to receive you at our beautiful home.
I speak English, Spanish and Italian (un po)
Hola! Soy Roxanna. Soy ceramista, me encanta cocinar, ir a la playa y bailar hasta caer de agotamiento. Me encanta viajar y compartir con gente de diferentes culturas. Estamos ansiosos por mostrarte nuestra hospitalidad y nuestra hermosa casa.
Hablamos Español, Inglés y un poco de Italiano :)