The Silver Horse home provides an amazing setting for a vacation rental with unmatched views of the Grand Teton Mountain Range and of The Sleeping Indian! Grand Teton National Park begins 75 steps from the home. Located on an elk migration route where they often bed down for the night. Minutes from Jackson Hole Airport, 10 minutes to town, 20 minutes to Teton Village, 1 hour(52 miles) to Yellowstone National Park, and a jack rabbit hop from Grand Teton National Park and the Elk Refuge! It's rare to find a home as convenient to every attraction available for rent!
This newly renovated 4 bedroom /4 bathroom home will be perfect for any size family or group of friends. All under the same roof, the 2-car garage separates the "main house" which contains 3 bedrooms and the main living quarters, kitchen, etc. to a separate 1 bedroom apartment with bathroom, kitchen etc.
Main kitchen consists of beautiful granite counter tops and all stainless appliances. The dining table seats 8 with elbow room. Each bedroom has its own bathroom en suite.
Entire home sleeps 12 comfortably. If you feel the need to plug in, there are TV's in every room as well as WIFI. Don't take our word, visors say, "Amazing setting coupled with fabulous guest services & local experiences!"
Other features include:
- Fabulous deck with spectacular views and a new large hot tub
- Horse property for those guests who wish to bring horses
- New and neat landscaping
- Cozy family room seating area with fireplace
- Eat in kitchen
- Master bedroom with king bed and extra spacious bathroom
- Downstairs lounge area attached to bedroom with two queen beds and a twin bunk bed
- Queen bedroom
- Mother-in-law apartment attached to main house with full size bed and it's own seating area and kitchenette
*30 night minimum required for stay*