Información sobre este anuncio
A private, sunny, detached carriage house located in Uptown (downtown) Charlotte, only steps from Bank of America Stadium (Carolina Panthers). FREE secure garage parking, too! Enjoy a private entrance, full kitchen, full bath, comfy lounging, featherbed, fast wifi, Netflix, cable, and some Carolina charm. Crown Town Carriage House is perfect for the business traveler, urban explorer, concert-goer, or sports fan. Forego the sterility of hotel life and truly enjoy your stay within the Uptown loop!
We are within walking distance of the Charlotte Convention Center, 200+ restaurants, 50+ nightspots, and all companies located in the central business district. Of course, we can't forget the sports fans as our beloved Carolina Panthers play just up the street at Bank of America Stadium. NASCAR Hall of Fame, Spectrum Center (Charlotte Hornets, concerts, etc...), and BB&T Ballpark (Charlotte Knights) are all within easy walking distance.
Charlotte is our home, and we want you to feel at home here, too. Cook, watch cable, Netflix, or Amazon. Take a walk in a nearby park, order takeout, see a game, see a show, or simply enjoy a bubble bath. You'll find lots of local info and interesting tidbits throughout the space, too. Think of the carriage house as your Charlotte home away from home.
Some things to look forward to:
* You will be located truly Uptown (within the small downtown loop of I-277), and close to everything in Center City. Bank of America Stadium (Carolina Panthers, Belk Bowl, ACC Championship, concerts, soccer) is literally steps away. Charlotte Convention Center, Blumenthal Performing Arts Center, Charlotte Symphony, Opera Carolina at Belk Theater, The Mint Museum, Bechtler Museum of Modern Art, NC Music Factory, Wells Fargo, Bank of America, Duke Energy, and countless other businesses, restaurants, and attractions are within walking distance.
* With a private entrance and windows on all sides, the carriage house is completely self-contained--no one lives next to, above, or below you. Keypad access points allow you to come and go as you please.
* Enjoy morning coffee or tea at your dining table. You'll find free Keurig coffee (or tea), as well as an honesty food/beverage bar with a rotating assortment of goodies in case you need a quick meal fix. A drugstore (CVS) and grocery store (Harris Teeter) are six blocks away.
* Delight your inner chef and rustle up a meal. All kitchen and dining essentials (including spices & condiments), are provided. Have a special need? We might have it--we're pretty handy in the kitchen.
* We offer a queen-sized feather bed, down duvet, a variety of pillows, luxury sheets, and plush towels. Let us know if you have an allergy to down, or would just prefer a poly comforter instead. We are happy to customize your sleep experience.
* You'll find a desk and comfortable chair next to the bed. With windows on all four sides of the carriage house, natural light is plentiful.
* You'll find lots of storage options in the carriage house--a full open closet, hangers, and numerous cubbies at the foot of the bed. Other storage nooks and crannies are located throughout the space.
* If you are with us for an extended stay, we are happy to refresh linens weekly and offer our washer and dryer.
We would love the opportunity to host you at our carriage house. We want our space to be a jewel in the crown of the Queen City, and we'd love to welcome you soon!
Servicios y zonas comunes
Personalized keypad access will be provided at check-in. Guests have access to the entire private carriage house, including the kitchen, bath, living and sleeping areas. Feel free to come and go as you please!
Atención a los huéspedes
We understand guests are often tired or just appreciate privacy when traveling. We'll follow your lead--we enjoy interacting as little or as much as you desire.
A private, fenced-in courtyard separates the carriage house from our townhouse. We're always available if you need us--messaging through the Airbnb app guarantees a speedy response.
We live in a surprisingly tranquil area of Uptown Charlotte. Our little enclave of Third Ward offers some peace and quiet given our close proximity to the central business center of the city.
Our neighborhood feels a bit like the "urban suburban" part of Uptown Charlotte. At one end of our street, you'll find Frazier Park and greenway; on the other, Bank of America Stadium, home to our Carolina Panthers. We get a bit of hubbub in the area on game days--enough to be fun, but not annoying.
Third Ward has a quiet neighborhood area (where we are located), two parks, a stadium, a ballpark, museums, and lots of entertainment options.
Some highlights of Third Ward are:
*Bank of America Stadium (Carolina Panthers, Belk Bowl, ACC Championship)
* BB&T Ballpark (Charlotte Knights AAA)
* Johnson & Wales University
* Gateway Village
* Romare Bearden Park
* The Mint Museum
* Bechtler Museum of Modern Art
* Latta Arcade
* Restaurants such as Draught, Alexander Michael's, The King's Kitchen, Green's Lunch, Little Village Grill, Corner Pub, Zablong, French Quarter, Valhalla, Mellow Mushroom, and many more...
Walk to the heart of the business center (Trade & Tryon) or closest LYNX station (Stonewall) in 10-15 minutes. Take the shortcut stroll through the beautiful grounds of Bank of America Stadium and emerge in the heart of Uptown. Depending on the day/time, you will happen upon players coming and going to practice--but be cool, they're at work. ;)
We have a robust ride sharing community, and an Uber/Lyft ride anywhere in Uptown/Center City only takes a minute or two. One of the benefit of the carriage house is that you can leave your car safely with us and spare yourself the hassle of navigation and parking. If you want to get out and explore, your car will be climate controlled and just a few steps away.
A B-Cycle bike sharing station is two blocks away (Cedar/4th St.), as are local and express (CLT airport) bus lines. The free Gold Rush trolley is three blocks away (Cedar/Trade St.).
Amtrak and Greyhound stations are located nearby. Major interstates are less than a five minute drive, and CLT airport is 10-15 minutes away.
Historic South End, Dilworth, Plaza Midwood, NoDa, Wesley Heights, and other close-in Charlotte neighborhoods are a hop, skip, and a jump away for additional dining and exploring delights.
Otros aspectos destacables
Parking is by permit only due to the proximity of the stadium and Uptown Charlotte. Please make arrangements for FREE secure garage parking (for one average-sized car) or an on-street parking permit. Most Uptown hotels charge a daily fee for parking ($20+), and parking by us is $40-$60 on event days (like Panthers games). The free parking alone makes Crown Town Carriage House an outstanding value!
- Our key house rule is the golden one. The carriage house is an extension of us and our home. We want you to feel at home here, too. We thank you in advance for treating the carriage house with care and returning it as neat and tidy as you found it.
- All guests (name and association to registering guest) must be disclosed in your introductory message to your hosts. No unauthorized visitors, please.
- General check-in is from 3PM to 10PM. Please let us know when to expect you so we can arrange for someone to be home to greet you. Late/overnight self check-in is available upon request. Checkout is 11AM.
- Due to guest turnaround time, we aren't generally able to offer early/late check-in/out, but we are happy to make arrangements to store your luggage if you have an early arrival or late departure.
- If you are driving, arrange for FREE garage (or street permit) parking in advance of your visit. Uptown parking can be pricey, and we want to help you save money! Lost parking permit will incur a $100 replacement fee.
- The carriage house is strictly a non-smoking property. Since we share the outdoor space with guests, we have found smoking of any kind is not a good fit for our set-up.
- Please observe neighborhood quiet times between 10PM and 8AM. Sound carries, especially in courtyards and common areas. We really like our neighbors, and we want them to continue to like us!
- Please remove your shoes at the front door.
- Make yourself at home, enjoy the Queen City, and let us know if you need anything.
Puedes cancelar hasta 5 días antes del viaje y recibir un reembolso completo, incluidas las tarifas de servicio.
We live in Uptown Charlotte, NC with our beloved dog and cats. We enjoy the "urban suburban" lifestyle of Third Ward, and we love sharing the secrets of our neighborhood with others. We are fiercely loyal to our Carolina Panthers, but enjoy and appreciate fans of all teams, all sports, and diversity in general.