Información sobre este anuncio
Welcome to our rustic home in this unique setting overlooking the break at Shipwreck's Beach. Great waves to surf when they're rolling in...great beaches, swimming and wind surfing when they're not. The desert meets the sea here so there's burros and sea turtles on the beach, and cactus, wildflowers and beautiful arroyos to explore. The neighborhood is a pleasant mix of Mexican ranchers & fishermen, and local gringos & surfers. The hut is about 10' x 12' with two twin beds which can be attached to make a king. We also have a separate deck (also overlooking the sea) where we can pitch a tent and provide all bedding for extra guests. So 'accommodates 4' is qualified. The room is a separate and private dwelling about 30' from the main house, where you'll find shower, coffee, WiMAX/WiFi all included in price, as well as parking. Hut has WiFi as well.
With a day or so advance notice breakfast/brunch is also available 'til noon, as well dinners. Note: The rental doesn't include cooking facilities. We will provide you with an ice-chest and a place to make snacks.
We hope to meet you soon Elena & León
• 900 miles South of the border.
• 200 miles West of Mexico City.
• 30 miles NE of Cabo San Lucas.
• 12 miles to nearest town / airport.
• 100 steps to sand and sea...
• Please note that part of living in a desert means that water here is extra precious... we therefore try to be extra careful how we use it. This means that showers need to be kept on the short side and we have no plumbed toilet but instead use a well kept compost toilet.
* If you do bring along a pet please keep in mind that coyotes and bobcats also call this please be of the dangers before allowing smaller pets to roam the monte unsupervised.
We're a couple of lucky misfits whose priorities are to stay healthy and happy. We enjoy good company, good food, and keeping life sweet and simple. Leon is a tequila connoisseur and crafts redwood surfboards. Elena is a bread baker and stargazer. We think that you'll enjoy our rustic paradise and look forward to meeting you!