Patisserie is an art full of secrets. We will share with you Wonka’s unique and special recipe for the best chocolate ganache macarons. Here's a sneak peek into what you will do during the workshop…
- Choose your chocolate ganache: milk, dark, white
- Choose between 11 different aromas: raspberry, salted caramel, orange, pear, rose, orange flower, lemon, pistachio, strawberry, vanilla, banana
- Prepare the meringue
- Choose the natural color of your macarons: rose, raspberry, honey, cherry, mango
- Learn the French traditional method of baking macarons
- Design and decorate your macarons with the help of the Wonka team by using handmade culinary embellishments
- Receive an instant polaroid picture of your couture macaron to remember this experience forever!
- Take your macarons home with you in a unique MiniMeParis box!
*the work is done by group of 2, but you can of course signed up for only one person
Our macarons are made with all natural ingredients and are completely gluten free! In addition, we have two friendly cats who live downstairs, so please let us know if you have allergies so we can make accommodations. There is also two flights of stairs to get to the workshop. If you have any questions about other needs, please feel free to reach out to us.