Do you think Japanese dishes are difficult to make? Rest assured that it's not! Join me to learn quick and simple ways to prepare authentic homemade Japanese meals using ingredients you can get anywhere.
Learn how to make Dashi (a Japanese soup stock, the essence of Japanese cuisine) from scratch.
I will teach you my mom's secret recipes the way she had taught me.
We will make these 8 dishes:
1. Chicken Teriyaki
3. Spinach with Sesame
4. Rolled Omelette
5. Vegetables Braised in Japanese sauce
6. Japanese Mixed Rice
7. Miso Soup
8. Mochi Dumpling Dessert with Red Bean Paste
* Menu adjustable upon request. For example, Okomoniyaki, Japanese Rice Ball, and Rolled Sushi. Please confirm with me to see what is possible.
* Vegeterian version of above items available upon request.
* Ingredients subject to changes in accordance to season.
Most importantly, I'd like to share not only Japanese culture and cuisine, but also an unforgetable and a memorabe time together though my cooking class.
Please come to my house as if you are visiting your friend in Japan.